Friday, January 30, 2009

So I had some crazy dreams last night..

Blame it on the TV show Lost. Blame it on the book, Superpowers, but whatever thoughts in my head last night spun themselves into some very interesting dreams.

Unfortunately, I don't remember a lot of the details, but they all came around the idea of going back into time and changing things. Consciously, I like to tell myself that I have no regrets, and honestly, I feel that I don't. Subconsciously, my mind was throwing out some twisters last night.

Most were set during my high-school years. I'd go back. Make some change, but it never worked out in the end. The changes always screwed things up when I flashed back to the present.

What would you change? Anything. Any opportunities missed? Any people you wanted, one more shot to impress or say goodbye?

No comments: