Saturday, January 24, 2009

And so it begins...Matt-a-pa-looza

Yeah,

So I had the opportunity to get today off (my first Saturday in about a month and a half), and when you include Sunday and Monday, I have a cute little holiday that I'm calling Matt-a-pa-looza. I was already granted permission from the missus, so let it begin.

Up first....crazy insane workout time. Yeah, I'm planning on blasting my body. How am I ever gonna get Arnold-esque if I don't. Oh yeah, and I'm dragging Stacy with me. She out to get a kick out of me trying to lift with all the Muscle Stumps at the gym.

And then, the main event for today, the Indiana Microbrewers Winterfest. In layman's terms, it is a beer festival, but in my terms, It's magnificence in a glass. It's a collection of brewers throughout Indiana providing sampling for the public. I've got my ticket.

Tonight, I'll probably help the missus pick up the house and maybe beat her at Scrabble again. I have a championship to uphold.

More later.....

No comments: