Friday, May 30, 2008

Man Journal - Home Alone

Friday, May 30, 2008 3:50

Well, I'm starting to realize that Stacy is actually going to be away this weekend, and this is beginning to worry me. I'm a big boy though, and should be able to handle myself.

To catch up, after lunch with Stacy, I came home. Let the dogs out, watered the lawn, and played with my fantasy baseball team. After deliberating for about 30 minutes, I've decided to drop Jeff Francis, who has sucked ass this year, and Aaron Heilman, who wasn't much better.

In their place, I picked up Jose Contreras, who is having a surprising season so far, and Scott Downs. Downs will get me an occasional save and should be at least worth an inning or two of scoreless baseball each week.

Now, I'm too the big moment. I'm gonna go get some rays, relax, and read a book.

Here's too beer #1.

No comments: