Friday, May 23, 2008

Indianapolis 500

Well, it's that time of the year. Memorial weekend is a time for all Indianapolis residents to remember we like racing. Especially, Indy cars.

Here's my picks: I feel that experience is tough to beat. Helio Castroneves will come away with the win. Andretti will finish in the top 3 and push Helio for the victory.

It's my feeling, but the women will suck this year. The best performance will come from Milka because she'll be the only one to finish.

The excitement will come from seeing old names turn into Indy flames. Marco Andretti, Graham Rahal, and AJ Foyt IV all show their lineage this year.

My favorite racer this year is Will Power. How can you not like the guy?

My least favorite is Danica Patrick. Unless she's in a bikini serving my beer. Okay, okay...that's sexist, I know. But I FEEL that she's a gimmick.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You do realize that your wife reads this blog right??