Friday, May 30, 2008

Man Journal - Home Alone


Friday, May 30 @ 11:27

Well, I'm supposed to meet Stacy for lunch at noon, but I'm running a little late. Also, I'm in a little bit of trouble because I didn't tell her I bought a blower/vac for the yard.

It's worth it, though. Man, it made a 45 minute job into a 5 minute job. Since I'm a big Troybilt Fan (I recently got a new weed-eater which is a Troy-Bilt TB495 Electric Trimmer/Edger and is great for small yards), I got the TB190BV, or the electric mulching blower vac. It puts air out at a speed of about 180 mph and is light enough that I can maneuver it with a cast on my left hand and 7 stitches in my right hand. It's a great machine for anyone looking to save a little time on clean-up and has a small yard like mine.

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty good right now, but I could you one of my Leinies (Lemon Shandy). For the rest of the day, I'm planning on relaxing, picking up the house, grilling out, and watching some movies. But for now, I gotta get cleaned up, and as you can see, it's gonna take some time.

No comments: