Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dog Fight!!! May 10, 2008

First, let me say that I don't like dog-fighting. I think it's horrible. It's cruelty is beyond words, and this post is not meant to make dog fighting appear to be anything more than what it is. But, on May 10th, 2008, two warring gangs of dogs within the Quasebarth Household came to battle it out in a no-holds bar style fight. I was there to capture the images.

P.S. They really are just play fighting but I thought it looked hilarious and wanted to share

(Here's Showbiz, Warrior Princess)
(And let's not forget, the Spaniard, Princess Lola Margaritta)

(Early on , the Biz used here weight to her advantage. Yes, that's my arm she's biting)

(But the Spaniard gains control and goes for the jugular)

(The gangs come together to finally attack 'The Man' who oppresses them)

(But even then, the two war leader's fail to work together)

(But, in the end, what are we really fighting for?)

The End!

1 comment:

Candid Carrie said...

My favorite picture is the one where you can see right up Showbiz's nose. Talk about up close and personal.

Cute blog, but don't make me pick between you and your wife.