Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 1: In the beginning...Part dos


Fun at Yum! My first day was a great experience at Taco Bell. I was exposed to a lot. My training manager, C, was having a bad day when I arrived. She was short two people, the network connection was down, and she was getting backed up on her daily responsibilities. I was able to see the speed of the position immediately. My training was pretty simple. I covered the basic orientation, restaurant safety, and food safety. The afternoon was a treat because I was able to attend the weekly/bi-weekly management meeting and was able to meet the area managers.

I'm pretty pumped to begin the program. I see a lot of potential and opportunity.

Quote of the day: David Novak, “Humility is going to be critically important for him. It's going to be horrendous. It's going to be excruciating for him.”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When did you start working at TB Matt, and are you still working there?