Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 1: In the beginning...


Today's orientation day at Taco Bell. I've been a little nervous the last few days. It's such a new venture for me. New people. New responsibilities. I'm pretty excited and I want to make a difference with this opportunity. My thought process is this, "I want to leave Taco Bell better off then when I found the opportunity." Whether I manage there for a day or 10 years, I want to really make an impact in the organization.

Since I am not sure how involved the first day will be, here's a few broad goals I have set. First, I would like to understand the benefit structure, pay structure, and other benefit offerings better. Second, I am going to listen first and ask questions. Finally, I want to introduce myself to my co-workers.

Wish me luck, I'll try to follow-up this evening.

No comments: