Monday, December 22, 2008

One Day of Christmas at the Quasebarths - Dec 23

First, I need to say hi to my sister, Holly Jolly. I just found out that she's been reading all my recent blogs. This just goes to show you how nosy older sisters are.

Okay, now for my final post in this Christmas series. A little over a year ago, my grandmother past away. There's so much that I learned from her and so much that she gave me, I could never find the words to explain what she meant to me. She gave me the first Christmas tree that I could call my own. She loved this time of the year. And so today's picture is an Angel that she gave me several years ago. That angel used to set atop of that tree she gave me, but as we've got bigger trees, we've moved her to a safer spot as a decoration.

So with a very heavy heart, I present you with my angel, which Ruth gave me.

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

This is a really sweet post, Matt. My grandmother passed away almost two years ago now, and I really miss her at Christmas, too. They live on in our hearts.