Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Breeze

Here's a quick story.

As many know, I'm work at a restaurant. I had just finished a little mini rush, and had just enough time for a potty break. So I go, and come back to find like 15 billion orders waiting for me. I'm pretty sure the local media must have just announced the coming Armageddon. Needless to say, there were a lot of orders. So I wash man hands, glove up, and get back to making food. It's pretty busy, but I'm busting out meals like no other. 

Suddenly, I turn to hand out a tray, and I feel a breeze. A breeze that I shouldn't feel. 

Yeah, I had forgot to zip up my fly. How embarrassing is that? The barn door was open for the whole world to see. FYI, it was a little chilly in the kitchen too. 

Luckily, I was able to slip away, and zip up before to many people noticed. But geez...

No comments: